Software Craftsman – Clean Code – Greenfield Products – 80-100 K
Full Job Description
“You know you are working on clean code when each routine turns out to be pretty much what you expected.”— Robert C. Martin
We’re looking for engineers to join our team and work with Startups to large enterprises solving exciting problems. You will work as part of a team creating micro service scalable software solutions. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end architecture, design and development of highly scalable web, responsive applications and microservices. You’ll work on greenfield products and architect elegant and maintainable code with a focus on autonomy and support from the team.
- 5+ years of experience in shipping complex, production quality backend services.
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code.
- Familiarity with databases – RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like – AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience building a large-scale platform for web and mobile apps.
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming.
- You’ll architect and build new products from start to finish through conception, research, maintenance, and polish.
- You are thoughtful about best practices and care deeply about code quality, clean abstractions and interfaces, and processes that enable an engineering team to ship quickly without breaking things
- Build applications and software functionality using independent judgement and ensuring that the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards.
- Build using modern design patterns and architectural principles with high quality, well documented, and efficient code supporting testing and automation.
If this strikes a chord with you, come build belonging with us! Write to us at email@example.com and get connected.