Chief of Staff – to the CEO
Full Job Description
The future Chief of Staff will be faced with a number of fascinating challenges and opportunities to succeed. The Organization’s policies, strategies, and operating plans must be developed and implemented.
We believe in 100% ownership & flexibility of how & where you work. As a remote-first startup, we look for only the best of the best people around the world.
Are you an A-player looking to hop on board a rocket ship that’s locked, loaded & ready to blast off?
- Obtain an up close and personal understanding of leadership and decision-making related to the simultaneous execution of a complex organizational growth strategy
- Innovating ways to grow the company’s value will be your everyday task, alongside the CEO.
- Analyze the company’s financial records, alerting the CEO.
- Conducting market and financial analysis on prospective brand prospects
- You’ll be tasked with fixing internal difficulties. Your duties will shift weekly. That so, you’ll learn a lot about enterprise software, organisational and economic dynamics, starting a company (including acquisitions).
Our expectations from you
- The right person will have no qualms about getting their hands dirty and performing the administrative tasks necessary to resolve a problem or achieve a favourable outcome.
- 5+ years leadership experience, both direct management and managing through influence.
- You can communicate complex, disparate ideas in a structured and easy-to-consume way – strong, logical, grammatically correct, and structured writing ability is a must.
- You have great EQ and collaborative interpersonal skills, allowing you to enjoy and thrive in a diverse environment. Knowledge of and fluency in business, including in technology and software.
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust.
- Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.