Digital and Website Performance Analyst
- On-site (Bengaluru)
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Digital and Website Performance Analyst with a borderline obsession with data, a love of digital analytics and a passion for finding stories in data that will help our team deliver the best experiences for our customers and scale our growth.
You’ll dive deep into the acquisition and campaign data to uncover actionable insights and improve our conversion funnels through experimentation. We will be counting on you to quickly and efficiently connect our customers and future customers to the content and experiences they want and help drive engagement and conversion on our website. You will do this by monitoring, reporting on, and analyzing web, campaign, and cart sales data. You will then use those incredibly valuable learnings to answer key business questions and deliver actionable insights to the marketing team.
What You Will Do:
- Use data to tell stories that drive understanding about our user’s behavior and their interactions with our website, campaigns, digital experiences, and media channels
- Make recommendations to improve user experience, increase engagement on our website and our digital experiences and identify areas where we are missing content that customers are looking for
- Make recommendations to improve marketing digital campaign performance and conversion optimization on our website
- Maintain cross-channel attribution and reporting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and provide reports and dashboards with actionable insights for the Digital team using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Domo, and Excel
- Build marketing dashboards in Glassbox, Tableau/QuickSight to help the team better understand results and trends that are impacting the business.
- Evaluate & create a better user engagement metric(s): what user behavior is better predictive of strong engagement and retention?
- Conversion funnel analysis by channel and customer type /Reconcile data across different sources/platforms to offer a consolidated view of user journey, key conversion points.
Experience you’ll need to succeed:
- An excellent communicator who loves to share findings and actionable insights
- Extremely responsive; communicates in a timely manner to external and internal requests
- Ability to think critically and proactively
- Passion and pride in doing great work and a desire to make a strong impact on the overall business
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to constantly changing platforms
- A love of data and attention to detail – highly organized and analytical
- Capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience translating numbers to stories
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience using dashboard and reporting tools such as Domo and Tableau
- Understanding of data visualization techniques
Write us to email@example.com to get connected!