Greenfield Role – Manager Field Marketing – NASDAQ Listed – World Famous!
- On-site (Bengaluru)
Full Job Description
As a Field Marketing Manager for India you will be responsible for Marketing strategies in India as well as helping to coordinate other parts of the marketing mix.
You will be wholly responsible for building and executing a marketing plan for India.
The role will collaborate with the wider field marketing team as well as Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Community Marketing and Demand Generation teams in headquarters.
You will also work alongside the local India Field Sales, Partner and Solution Engineering teams in order to put together marketing activities that raise market awareness, build communities, generate meetings and create pipeline opportunities in target accounts.
This is a critical position as it facilitates the primary engagement between marketing and sales reps across India.
It’s a highly creative role requiring an individual who can come up with innovative ways to develop and accelerate the pipeline by capturing and maintaining the attention of our target personas.
As we have a relatively small marketing team in APAC, this role will be expected to support other APAC countries when required.
What you’ll do:
- Be the primary liaison with sales and help them build marketing activities into their territory plan.
- Manage discretionary budget and negotiate regional vendor relationships as well as offering guidance on corporate digital regional spend.
- Collaborate with the US Demand Generation teams to localise and execute corporate campaigns
- Work with sales to help accelerate opportunity cycles and expand existing accounts.
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies and fulfilment services.
- Work with Partner Marketing and the regional director of business development (partners) to leverage partner marketing funds as well as work on joint partner events and campaigns.
- Maintain an accurate and actionable understanding of contact data quality for a targeted accounts list
- Ensure that each marketing activity is tracked and measured
- Monitor the delivery and execution of plans, and measure the effectiveness of resource allocation, efficiency and ROI to inform any adjustments
What you’ll have:
- 5-10 year’s experience working as a Field Marketing Manager for India for a B2B software company.
- Any experience in the database sector would be a plus.
- We are looking for someone versatile, who knows the local IT market and who has a can-do attitude.
Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your next adventure!