VP Engineering – Startups/ Distinguished “High Scale” Internet Companies -$180K-$225K
- 180K - 225K
Full Job Description
As VP of Engineering, you’ll lead a disciplined, scrappy, and effective Engineering team. Reporting directly to the Founders. This is a “seat at the table” role in which you’ll have a significant impact in shaping the evolution of the product and company’s overall growth.
You have experience of managing and leading a team of 50+ engineers with a deep technical experience in one or more of Mobile, Cloud or Data Science. If you are passionate about the challenge of nurturing a great engineering culture, helping engineers grow, and building world-class engineering teams then we’d love to hear from you.
What you will do
- Build, mentor, and lead a high-performing engineering team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Building and managing technically complex products through the entire product life cycle
- Act as a technical thought leader, representing the company at industry conferences, events, and forums.
- You’ll also contribute to high-level technical decisions alongside the CTO and have the opportunity to represent developers in design and product discussions
- Manage engineering personnel, budgets, and processes, removing roadblocks and continuously improving execution and quality
Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. Write to us at email@example.com to set up your next adventure!