Site Merchandiser/ Optimization Analyst/SaaS – B2B – Billion Dollar US Startup
- Bangalore (India)
Full Job Description
World’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth.
Our solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in digital experience technologies
- Analytical and comfortable identifying stories within raw data
- Have the drive and flexibility to roll up your sleeves and work hard in a fast-moving startup environment
- E-Commerce experience strongly preferred
- Hands-on SaaS experience / E-commerce / B2B experience is a plus
- Experience with SEO, Site Search, and Merchandising tools are a plus
- Act as an extension of our customers’ teams by identifying optimizations within the product and making changes on their behalf, where appropriate
- Provide reporting and benchmarking around the optimizations made, in addition to general program/product performance
- Partner with the customer-facing teams to make optimization recommendations, and proactively flag opportunities for improvement
- Create monthly scorecards for your book of business that illustrate the value of ongoing optimizations
- Observe dashboard analytics issues and flag to the appropriate team.
- Propose potential A/B testing opportunities, monitor their progress, and report on their outcomes.
- Provide comparative analysis by observing patterns or opportunities on competitor sites.
If this is you, we would love to speak to you. Pls write to us at email@example.com to get connected!