Technical Talent Advocate – Developers Wannabe Recruiters
Full Job Description
Understanding client’s business, talent needs, identifying hiring ecosystem, mapping target companies, generating leads, being a career partner to prospective candidates, account management and above all making sure that the sale happens. You need to be aggressive, ambitious and number driven.
Are you a technical recruiter or a coach who loves everyday challenges, we’d love to talk to you.
We are looking for Talent Researchers to help us accomplish our mission: Match every “accomplished” developer to an “impactful job”.
- Having a strategy to recruit senior and niche candidates in restricted talent pools, including driving a business plan, building key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing.
- A strategic partner who dependably delivers remarkable results, owning the full recruiting cycle.
- Engage irreplaceable and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Continuously innovating the recruitment process, suggesting and implementing ways in which it can be improved.
- Having clients both sides (a candidate and a company) is quite unique and challenging!
- Understanding of different roles in the technology world is to understand the difference between a developer and an architect.
- Creating a good experience for candidates who are looking for challenging roles and giving them best advice to ensure they have amazing interview experience.
- Aspiration to be innovative and bring productive ideas to contribute to team’s success
- Determine and implement appropriate recruiting techniques based on market, industry, skill set, and region.
- Eagerly build pipelines from scratch, over and over again.