Senior / Lead React Developer – Billion Dollar Startup – You Will Build Products From Scratch
- On-site (Bengaluru / Gurugram)
Full Job Description
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior/Lead React Developer to join our team to help us win in eCommerce. This role will involve planning, design, development, and maintenance of front-end web and mobile applications.
As a Lead React Developer you should be a self-starter – eager to learn new technologies, delight users, and protect user data through compliance with privacy standards & regulations and implementation of appropriate security safeguards.
Roles & Responsibility
- Design and build high-quality web applications
- Write and maintain clean, modular, and testable code
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to ensure the technical feasibility of designs
- Define the architecture of our new UI and microservices platform
- Develop good-looking and reusable react component libraries on top of the material UI library
- Use new and existing components to create new applications and user experiences
- Ensuring timely & high-quality delivery
- You will be expected to build A/B frameworks, high performance web apps, Central Security Systems, highly configurable business workflows, recommender systems and apply the latest algorithms to solve daunting problems.
- Following up best practices for development and championing their adoption as per company defined Developing with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
- Up-to-date with emerging technology trends and ability to choose the best
- You will regularly read tech blogs, books, and enhance your knowledge
- You are someone who keeps an eye on the best of the product designs across the world and how best tech companies solve problems at scale.
What We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of experience working with React/Frontend Development
- Solid understanding of modern web and front-end development
- Extensive experience with modern web development (ES6/Babel, React/Node.js/NPM, Yarn, Webpack etc.)
- Strong fundamentals in operating systems, networking, and software design
If this sounds like you, then please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to have you on board! write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org