Lead HR – Manager
- Bangalore (India)
Full Job Description
The HR Manager will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
The Head HR maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support Change and Transformation.
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective analysis.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and inputs on promotions, business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Partners with Business and L&D team in fulfilling development needs of employees and managers.
- Collaborates with other HR team members on implementing innovative and inclusive people strategies and engagement practices.
- Implementing reward and recognition interventions to increase bottom-line results.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Facilities, IT, legal and compliance, Finance and shared services for resolution of people issues / concerns / requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your new adventure!