Lead Digital Marketing Specialist / Strategist – Talent Marketplace!
Full Job Description
We are looking for Social Media marketing analyst to join our recruitment analytics research team to analyze, build and enrich our digital presence by identifying and creating compelling content.
A Snapshot about us:
At CareerXperts, we do hiring innovation! We are a high impact Talent Search Firm with a solid understanding of the Global Technology Talent Hiring Ecosystem. We offer excellent growth options, attractive rewards and great work environment.
A Great deal about you:
You are a highly driven, self-motivated individual with a strong passion to build a career in digital marketing. Excellent command over the English language; strong grammar; versatility in writing styles is required. Possess a strong work ethic and display highest level of professionalism.
Stuff you will execute:
- Add value to digital strategy, online advertising, keyword research, website management, and Google search marketing
- Add value to online marketing, social media marketing, web analytics, SEM, email marketing, online reputation, online lead generation, and web marketing strategies
- Research industry related topics and conduct simple keyword research and utilize SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Write, proofread and publish engaging and informative SEO content in the form of articles, blogs, news snippets, newsletters, surveys, polls, infographics, images, job descriptions/postings, email and update company website.
- Identify and update the required content on various social media platforms specifically LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Spearhead online promotional campaigns and report reach statistics.
- Coordinate and work closely with designers to get the pictures/illustrations/graphical inputs required from time to time and update the same.
- Ensure all round consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) across communications. You have:
- Strong research skills including gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources to ideate & develop the required content.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and networking in terms of blogs, forums etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- People skills and proven ability to work effectively with minimum/no supervision.
If you are passionate about ‘doing things differently’ – we have a role for you. (Passion comes first, before education and skills).Having clients both sides (a candidate and a company) is quite unique and challenging!
Write to us at email@example.com to get started.