India Head of Engineering – FinTech – $160K -$175K
Full Job Description
We are looking for a technical leader with a passion for multi-tenant platforms and managed services. You enjoy building and leading high performing development teams that focus on delivering business value continuously.
The best person for the job won’t necessarily be the one with the most technical chops, but will be the person who can best coach engineers and collaborate with multiple teams to ship great software.
You will report directly to the CTO in the US – Product Development role!
- Whilst you may not be expected to code, it’s important to have a love of engineering and a passion for building things.
- Staying in touch with where the industry is going is a must as well as having strong opinions about how systems must be engineered and maintained. You have solid experience in all parts of the technology stack: infrastructure, client-side, back-end, performance, data and others.
- A heightened sense of ownership. A deep technical foundation and an insatiable curiosity to keep learning.
- You will be responsible for building up a dynamic and agile culture which require a strong drive and a go getter attitude.
- 15+ years of experience in the software industry with 5+ years in engineering management. Experienced in managing and mentoring managers and architects.
If you don’t necessarily meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply because skills can be used in lots of different ways, your life experience is equally important sometimes.
Set up your next challenge by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org