Early Member – Ground Zero – $140K – $160K
Full Job Description
“One of my most productive days was throwing away 1000 lines of code – Ken Thompson”
Are you a self-motivated engineer with strong architectural experience to work with and build exciting products? We expect you to be a self-starter, early founding engineer who can write code, help lead a team and work closely with product and business stakeholders.
- Experience building and maintaining production systems at scale.
- Experience developing REST APIs using Node.js and Express.js is a plus.
- Experience using modern build and deployment tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experienced building systems on cloud-based infrastructure platforms like AWS or GCPs.
- You’ll architect and build new products from start to finish through conception, research, maintenance, and polish.
- You are thoughtful about software development best practices and care deeply about code quality, clean abstractions and interfaces, and processes that enable an engineering team to ship quickly without breaking things
- You’ll constantly come up with improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish.
- Run a lightweight agile process to pace and track what we work on and deliver.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!