Greenfield Role – Manager Partners and Strategic Alliances – NASDAQ Listed
Full Job Description
We are looking for an insightful and energetic Manager-Partners and Strategic Alliances to successfully recruit and manage new partners serving customers.
Who you will be:
- You will be one of the first to our Partners Sales Team
- It is an exciting role for someone to build relationships with Route to Market Partner.
- Successful candidates will have experience working in a company selling applications, middleware, database, data warehouse, or other data focused technologies.
- Experience with open source, the Cloud Service Providers, SaaS or enterprise subscription software is also a key requirement. In addition, the ideal candidate will be passionate about recruiting and managing Partners to drive new revenue streams.
- You will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and will help define and build the partner model and most importantly, be partner sales focused.
- As a Partners and Strategic Alliances Manager leader you need to be adept at working with multiple organizations in the company to accomplish these activities.
What you will do:
In collaboration with Sales, the broader Partner Organization, Sales Enablement, and Marketing, your responsibilities will include
- Drive the route to market partner strategy in India and Identify the most important Partners in India
- Provide guidance on how we can best expand the partner program and priorities
- Establish contractual relationships with key partners.
- Enable the partners to deliver products and services to Enterprise Customers.
- Develop joint marketing activities (such as webinars, conferences, meetups, lunch-and-learns) with partners to build a pipeline
- Build a joint GTM plan with key Partners to enable drive sales activities at the field level
- Work with the field sales team to close partner sourced and influenced deals.
- Manage the partner relationships across all these activities
What you will have:
- 10+ years of business development (partner) experience.
- Operates at a fast pace with high energy and closely aligned to India sales priorities
- Experience recruiting and building out new partner channels in a growth stage post-IPO company
- Experience with Distributors, Cloud Service Providers, Global Systems Integrators, ISVs, Regional System Integrators, and VARs/Resellers
- Direct enterprise software sales experience
- Strong project management skills with a focus on building new relationships
- Ability to think strategically, develop tactics and execute Ability to influence and identify champions, both internally and externally
Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your next adventure!