Software Craftsman – High End Custom Development – Greenfield Products
Full Job Description
Are you a self-motivated engineer with strong architectural experience to work with and build exciting products? We are looking for a self-starter who can write production level code. We are a niche product engineering company, building purpose-built solutions to drive data led transformation.
We are an artisanal technology services company crafting purpose-built AI and data-led solutions for our clients. With purpose-built solutions and technology advisory, we solve the most complex engineering problems for clients to improve data availability and craft AI solutions that adapt and evolve with their changing needs or technology advances.
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us as one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright, and energetic professionals to join our team.
- Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale custom-built object oriented applications.
- Understanding of code refactoring and optimization issues
- Understanding of Virtualization & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
- Ability to handle ambiguity on a day-to-day basis.
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
- Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start-ups), both Business and Technical staff members
- Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
- Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realize and implement solutions.
- Learn something new everyday
If you think this is what interests you, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your next adventure!