CA/ CPA- Senior Accountant – Operations Accounting – Founding team in India – Billion Dollar US Startup
Full Job Description
$2.7 trillion global ecommerce marketplace economy.
About our Client :
Unicorn Valuation of $1B +
Total Capital Raised more than $800 million from some of the world’s leading investors.
Total Employees Globally – 250 , team includes several graduates from topnotch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Caltech, and top rankers from the IITs and NITs.
Setting up a Base in India !
Current Team are from companies like : Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Walmart et al.
- Bachelor’s in accounting preferred CA / CPA certification a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Accounting experience
- Excellent understanding of best financial practices and accounting processes
- High attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- Self-directed, driven
- Able to work in a fast paced, unstructured environment
- Prepare and reconcile monthly and quarterly inventory reconciliations across brands and locations
- Plan, study and collect data to determine landed costing activity such as purchases, freight and duties
- Assist in the integration of acquired brands as it relates to inventory and costing
- Analyze product and landed costs and make recommended changes/efficiencies
- Experience: 2+ year’s experience within manufacturing/supply chain, deep understanding of cost accounting
Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!