WordPress Developer Expert – PHP,CMS
Full Job Description
We are seeking top talent to become members of the Engineering team with us (Global Media Company)
If you’re looking for challenges and opportunities similar to those of a startup, with the benefits of a seasoned and successful company, then read on:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Candidates should have good knowledge in API Integration, Coding, WordPress Plugin, Customization, themes. Also, should have Hosted Websites.
- Experience with UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Understand digital data layer and concepts of dynamic web pages
- Experience with Agile scrum methodologies and JIRA preferred
- Backend: PHP (Must) , Node.Js
- Front – End: React/ Next Js / AngularJS or similar and other Web technologies
- Cloud: Amazon AWS/ Google Cloud
- Data Stores: Postgres/MongoDB/Dynamodb etc
- ElasticSearch, Redis or similar caching and search frameworks
- System Security, Scalability, System Performance experience
- CICD : Kubernetes/ Terraforms/ Ansible/ Jenkins or similar
- Work with Engineering managers to understand requirements from them and design and implement solutions.
- Key and active member in managing all content-related activities for projects, especially CMS-based web builds and updates
- Responsible for documenting and communicating application design, topologies, and architecture in an understandable way to peers and the business
- You excel working with User Experience, Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to achieve great web experiences
- Partner with Engineering & Other Teams on new frameworks, feature sets, and functionality
- Lead and coach team members toward thought leadership and project excellence
- Provide technical leadership to team members and be a team player.
- Obsessed with best software engineering practices such as TDD, continuous integration, delivery, and deployment and implementing them
If you have a strong background in building large scale distributed systems & products we would love to get in touch. Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!