Technical PreSales Solutions Engineer – Billion Dollar Nasdaq listed SaaS Startup
- Bangalore (India)
Full Job Description
#2019 Startup of the Year #16 ranking on the Forbes’ Cloud 100 list
More than 50,000 companies — from startups to public companies — around the world use Our software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience and employee experience.
We transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. You will liaise with Product Management, Sales and Marketing to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to our Product Suites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a technical pre-sales engineer or equivalent experience in a customer facing role.
- Your job will involve you working closely with cross- functional teams of developers and architects with a variety of both regional and international and mentor subordinates in the team as required.
- The relationship you build with customers is crucial for the overall growth.
- We are looking for a Pre-sales expert with excellent technical, communication and organizational skills.
- Any previous experience with customer support, CRM, Mobile applications, ITSM/ITIL Methodologies and cloud based infrastructure will be preferred.
- You will work hand in hand with the sales team to introduce our product suite. You will help prospective customers and partners to understand “Why We are important to their business”.
- Work with Sales / Business development teams to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and convert prospects to customers. Mentor and train Partner Sales and Sr. Partner Sales Engineers within the team.
- Work closely with the product management team to demonstrate and prototype integrations within the customer environment.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight value proposition through whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstration, proof of concept management and RFP response documents. Identify best practices and implement innovative methods and set up team for success.
- Work independently with prospects / customer’s technical teams on technical scoping. During the process of scoping, you may be involved in complex workflow analysis and in-depth examination of the interaction between us and customer’s infrastructure.
- Provide technical mentor ship and training for new hires and peers.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, write to us at email@example.com to get connected! #HighBarOfEntry