Engineering Manager – Multi Billion Dollar Startup
Full Job Description
Are you the one who would love to roll-up the sleeves to work on high-end products which are highly scalable, reliable along with the team?
We have a never ending list of interesting technical challenges to solve with direct impact on millions of users, particularly in the areas of transactional, time-series, and analytical workloads. As we grow, we need engineering managers to help us structure the organization, improve technical processes, provide career mentorship, guide the product roadmap, and manage projects.
We are looking for a seasoned engineering manager with 8+ years of experience who is always an engineer heart who would always love to keep his hands dirt on the code.
- Experience in Distributed Systems and Software Engineering for 8+ years
- Experience as a technical leader and manager for at least 2+ years
- Experienced in Java and related Technologies like Spring/Hibernate/
- Someone who has developed the product from scratch/from ideation
- Experience building and operating critical high-scale services
- Experience with building high performance, scalable distributed systems using technologies like Redis, Kafka, Zookeeper, Kubernetes, etc.
- You will be a problem solver who is always available for the team to solve complex problems.
- Develop an operational model to achieve operational excellence for engineering and product metrics
- You will also partner with Tech Leads of our product teams. While you will be responsible for the people on the team, the Tech Lead will be responsible for the technical direction and delivery of the team.
- Ensure that your team has the right people to deliver on its objectives. You will do so through hiring, training, and performance management
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org