Social Media Content and Community Manager – Founding team in India – Billion Dollar US Startup
Full Job Description
$2.7 trillion global ecommerce marketplace economy.
About our Client :
Unicorn Valuation of $1B +
Total Capital Raised more than $800 million from some of the world’s leading investors.
Total Employees Globally – 250 , team includes several graduates from topnotch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Caltech, and top rankers from the IITs and NITs.
Setting up a Base in India !
Current Team are from companies like : Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Walmart et al.
You will join the founding team in India !
Who you are :
A passionate, creative, and analytical brand-builder with expertise in the organic social, content creation, and influencer realms.
You love to grow brands by building relationships with social media-centric communities.
You’re excited about creating programs that can scale across multiple brands and categories.
- Experience in social content creation and influencer marketing with a track record of creative activations that met or exceeded KPIs
- Strong working understanding of social platforms (Instagram & TikTok required) and passionate about social media trends
- Experience with content creation tools like Canva and Photoshop or equivalent platforms
- Experience with social media management platforms like SproutSocial or Sprinklr
- Proven ability to understand high-level brand goals and how they translate into social and influencer marketing strategies
- Ability to measure the ROI of programs and translating to executive stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced expertise with Excel and other data analysis tools for ongoing and ad hoc data reporting
- Ability to present data stories and insights for internal stakeholders
- Detail and process oriented, with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks base on client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate processes and tactics to clients, peers, and junior members of the team
- Time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 to 7 years of marketing experience
- 3 to 5 years of organic social content creation and community management experience
- 1+ years of influencer experience
- Social Content Creation: Create agile content – static and video – for organic social channels that capitalizes on social trends
- Relationship Management: Nurture relationships with highly engaged members of brand communities – including customers, influencers, and other brands – through Surprise and Delight/gifting programs, giveaways, Groups, and other proactive engagements
- Project Management:
- Oversee creative briefing and content development with influencers and respective partners
- Obtain information needed to properly brief creative stakeholders from the Brand team and traffic organic social content
- Reporting: Measure and report on performance of organic social content and non-Affiliate programs to key stakeholders
- Cross-Functional Partnership:
- Work with the Customer Experience team to manage day-to-day community efforts and surface customer insights
- Partner with the Influencer and Affiliates Manager on obtaining rights to content and providing recommendations on content to repurpose
- Scale your content via other channels by partnering with Performance, Brand, Creative, and Lifecycle stakeholders
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!