Manager Paid Search – Founding team in India – Billion Dollar US Startup
Full Job Description
$2.7 trillion global ecommerce marketplace economy.
About our Client :
Unicorn Valuation of $1B +
Total Capital Raised more than $800 million from some of the world’s leading investors.
Total Employees Globally – 250 , team includes several graduates from topnotch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Caltech, and top rankers from the IITs and NITs.
Setting up a Base in India !
Current Team are from companies like : Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Walmart et al.
You will join the founding team in India !
- Experience managing multiple brands/clients/categories balancing performance to drive topline sales as well as bottom-line profitability
- Experience in owning partner relationships and doing pre & post-campaign analysis.
- Flexible in a fast-paced environment with moving priorities and processes
- Experience in building processes, playbooks, and programs from the ground up.
- Assist Associate Director with strategy, changes, and campaign creation across a portfolio of brands with varying priorities.
- Own the day-to-day operations in campaign creation and optimization based on company goals, primarily across Google and Microsoft Ads engines
- Use best practices in digital marketing to develop strategies to achieve brand goals in designing, developing, and managing Paid Search and SEO campaigns and projects.
- Provide analysis of existing Paid Search campaign performance and devise actionable insight for improvement to optimize account performance
- Assist with budget pacing and overall Paid Ads strategy
- Help Project Manage SEO and assist in building SEO strategy.
- Manage partner relationships (internal and external) across brands
- Bring insights from amazon advertising to category managers for new product development and financials
Drop us a line at email@example.com to set up the challenge!