Director – Procurement
Full Job Description
We are a market-leading provider of Enterprise Information Management software solutions. With a low total cost of ownership, our Software family of solutions drastically improves time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs, such as query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise applications.
Our products have developed a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management space, with over 600 clients globally.
- A postgraduate degree in any area (ideally supply chain), as well as considerable procurement experience and strong leadership skills in software firms.
- Knowledge of procurement systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of the entire procure to pay life cycle
- Superior vendor management abilities
- Finance knowledge (cost management, accounts payable, budgeting)
- Strategic thinking, change management, and problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills across all company functions
- Strong bargaining and communication abilities
- Excellent risk management and business continuity skills
- Establish a Procurement Excellence Center (COE)
- Development of organizational strategy and policies around procurement
- Creation of a best-in-class supplier base
- Creation of best practice processes
- Identification of cost savings and cost reduction opportunities
- Managing the staff and process around the procure to pay life cycle – Sourcing, vendor management, purchase order, invoice processing and payments
- Support the FP&A organization with year-end budgeting
- Hiring, managing, and developing the right talent in coordination with HR
- Build effective metrics reporting and performance scorecards
Write to us at email@example.com to set up the challenge!