A/B Testing Analyst – Industry Leader – US Startup
Full Job Description
You will analyze A/B tests on customer websites and mobile, track trends and performance of the sites during the test and on an ongoing basis, communicate test results, reconcile results with customer analytics. You should be scrappy, hands-on, and passionate about testing and analysis as a way to demonstrate value for our customers. You will also uncover insights, which you will document and communicate within the organization to help improve our product and business processes. You will be working with some of the top e-retailers in the world.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from anywhere (remotely).
- BA/BS in business, economics, sciences, arts, humanities, or engineering degree, with a quantitative background
- Strong skills in analysis and in spreadsheets and powerpoint
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with A/B/multivariate testing tools such as Optimizely a strong plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Coremetrics, and Adobe SiteCatalyst (Omniture) a strong plus
- Understanding of advertising business models and marketing concepts a plus
Write to email@example.com to get connected!