Staff Software Engineer – Tackling Complexity – $110K – $125K
Full Job Description
We are looking for engineers who will build secure and scalable data-driven applications from scratch.
Are you a defensive programmer who is highly focused on reliable, maintainable code and passionate for solving real-world problems with scalable systems? Yes, we have been trying to find you!
You are a problem solver; someone who enjoys conceptualizing, architecting and leading initiatives that are the cornerstone of our product offerings?
- Proven record in building scalable software systems and products from scratch.
- You have experience with functional or imperative programming languages – e.g., , Python, Node.js, Ruby, Go, C, or Java.
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Hands on technical leadership experience leading project and setting technical direction.
- Identify areas for and champion initiatives around architectural improvement.
- You have a product-oriented mindset and empathy for the users.
- Contributed to the Open-Source community, be it through code community events or even regular meetups.
- Act as a resource for team-level tech leads on topics like longer-term technical planning, design & architecture, and prioritizing tech debt.
- You’ll produce high-quality results by leading or contributing heavily to large cross-functional projects that have a significant impact on the business.
- Focus on solutions that come from better architecture, not just better code.
- Work closely with other engineers within your group and across the product and engineering organization to identify problems and build effective technical solutions
- Collaborate with front-line Engineering Managers on – creating growth opportunities for their reports, solutions to address technical skill gaps.
If you don’t necessarily meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply because skills can be used in lots of different ways, your life experience is equally important sometimes.
Set up your next challenge by writing to us at email@example.com