Full Job Description
The Scrum Master is a servant leader who assists in the growth of high-performing global product teams that produce high-quality software swiftly. They work with the Agile Coach to guide teams, and the organization, on how to adopt an Agile mindset.
Scrum Master – The role.
What you are going to do:
- Developing high-functioning teams via constant improvement.
- Contribute to the definition of metrics that are significant to the organisation and team, and ensure that they are collected and used reliably by the teams.
- Contribute to internal and external communication through enhancing transparency and disseminating information.
- Facilitate Agile Ceremonies and train team members on Agile best practises.
- Create a psychologically secure work environment in which team members feel comfortable taking interpersonal risks.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Approximately two to five years of experience working in a product development organisation.
- Excellent hands-on experience as a Scrum Master in a product development environment.
- Depth of understanding in Agile metrics, how to use them effectively, and a track record of getting teams to buy in to the importance of those metrics.
- Familiarity with Jira, Trello, or other comparable software applications on a hands-on basis.
- Knowledge of or experience in Servant Leadership, Facilitation, Situational Awareness, Conflict Resolution, Continuous Improvement, Empowerment, Psychological Safety, Agile Methodologies (XP, Scrum, Kanban, etc. ), and/or Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) is preferred.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.