Manager Affiliate & Influencer Marketing – Founding team in India – Billion Dollar US Startup
Full Job Description
$2.7 trillion global ecommerce marketplace economy.
About our Client :
Unicorn Valuation of $1B +
Total Capital Raised more than $800 million from some of the world’s leading investors.
Total Employees Globally – 250 , team includes several graduates from topnotch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Caltech, and top rankers from the IITs and NITs.
Setting up a Base in India !
Current Team are from companies like : Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Walmart et al.
You will join the founding team in India !
- A passionate brand-builder with expertise in the Affiliate/Influencer Marketing realm.
- You love to scale brands through relationships and partnerships with vendors/publishers/affiliates and optimizing campaigns and budgets.
- The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role.
- This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to be at the forefront of digital innovation and growth scaling across multiple brands and categories.
- Strong knowledge of the Affiliate/Influencer Marketing space and how to optimize programs to drive performance across various models
- Highly analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel, performance marketing KPIs, and profitability levers
- Strategic self-starter with the ability to navigate cross-functional teams. Must have a proven track record of driving projects from start to finish
- Passion for innovation, creative problem-solving, and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience with tools such as Impact, GRIN, Mavrck, or ProductWind a plus
- Experience with Amazon Affiliate programs a plus
- 3 to 7 years of Marketing experience
- 2 to 5 Years of Affiliate/Influencer Marketing experience
- 1-2 years of agency management experience
- Support the Affiliate team with all aspects of campaign management, including channel planning, partner management, budgeting/pacing, and campaign reporting and optimizations
- Execute day-to-day operations for Affiliate programs, including creative and link/code management, partner tagging, IO updates, and launch confirmation
- Drive recruitment efforts to identify and establish relationships with new Affiliate partners, as well as Influencers/Brand Ambassadors that are a suitable fit to grow respected brands
- Identify, onboard, and maintain Affiliate partnerships. Develop strategic POVs and find unique test opportunities within the channel
- Partner closely with internal and external Creative teams on asset needs and optimal messaging to drive growth
- Lead the fulfilment process for both the Affiliate & Influencer programs in partnership with cross-functional and external teams
- Own monthly billing process, partnering with Finance & Procurement to process POs and ensure accurate monthly invoice reconciliation
- Stay informed with respect to industry trends, direct competitor activities, and emerging partners and opportunities
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!