Greenfield Role – Enterprise Sales Hunter – Cloud Database – World Famous!
Full Job Description
Do unpredictable situations excite you to find more opportunities?
If so, this opportunity may excite you!
The Enterprise Sales Manager role is a territorial sales position, you will be selling our award winning NoSQL database to the Global 2000 directly in India.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, detail oriented, process driven (MEDDICC), and will employ an evangelical and strategic approach to all sales engagements.
You will demonstrate a consistent track record of success in achieving new customer objectives and revenue targets.
Responsibilities include running your territory as a franchise CEO; pipeline generation; champion building; leading presentations, and providing rapid response to outstanding technical questions.
Partner with Marketing, SDR, Solutions Architects, Sales Engineer (pre-sales), to quarterback sales processes in the most efficient and effective means.
- 8+ years of experience in Acquisition sales. Experience of selling Enterprise Software. Previous experience selling databases to the Global 2000.
- Should also exhibit analytical and database technology skills, which play an essential role in maintaining campaign management applications and generating marketing reports.
- Numbers should challenge you.
- Should have proven track record of successfully achieving & overachieving his/her quota during their prior stint and building large deals.
- Should possess sound understanding of the end to end enterprise sales cycle model and consultative selling approach.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking skills , written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be an outstanding team player
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual, with ability to learn and become productive quickly
Extra Great If You Have:
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- We’d be especially excited if you’ve worked closely with marketing and business development partners in a SaaS startup before. If you have any prior experience in database technology, NoSQL tech, or software development, don’t forget to mention it.
- Your sales point of view embraces technology.
- Create a territory plan and execute to generate revenue and acquire new customers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Forge strategic relationships at the executive level to help sell across the organization
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations in partnership with Sales Engineers
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs; recommend solutions, prepare/present proposals, and get contracts executed
- Demonstrate an understanding of client requirements regarding infrastructure and data, and how the Imply solution can meet these requirements
- Be able to recognize compelling reasons for customers and prospects to act upon these requirements, and in turn be able to communicate how to persuasively articulate how the Imply solution can best meet these requirements
- Execute defined sales methodology (MEDDIC) and commit revenue through intellectually honest forecasting.
- Maintain clean CRM hygiene (SFDC).
- Demonstrate knowledge of enterprise client budgeting and purchasing processes, typical recommender and decision maker roles involved, and how to progress opportunities from identification to final close
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps) in Salesforce and other tools, as needed
- Work with existing customers to expand opportunities within the account and identify new ones
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings, and/or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the marketplace
- Be able to travel as required, to meet prospects and customers face-to-face; approximately 25% travel expected, as permitted
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!