Founding Technologist – Software Craftsman – $160K – $185K
Full Job Description
One man’s “magic” is another man’s engineering. “Supernatural” is a null word.” – Robert A. Heinlein
Having said that, we’re looking for Founding engineers who are ready to write a lot of code, and comfortable throwing a lot of that out as we test and iterate, especially since you’ll be an integral part of driving that iteration.
You’re happy working in an unstructured environment, and eager to create the structure it lacks.
- You successfully designed, built, deployed, and supported SaaS-based enterprise software solutions in the cloud
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure swift resolution.
- You have followed engineering best practices such as TDD, CI/CD, infra as code.
- Experience on open-source projects is a plus.
- The ability to jump into a project and contribute immediately to both architecture and implementation
- You will develop high quality software with attention to detail which will ship incrementally and continually at high velocity.
- Build and own end-to-end solutions using a wide array of technologies
- Work with engineers, EM’s, designers, and PMs to deliver on the product roadmap and meet company-wide objectives.
- You will mentor others, own complete feature implementations, and spearhead architectural choices.
No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your next challenge!